Starting out?

So this is my first post. I guess it should be special... I don't have a clue what I'm doing, I've never even read a blog before. I just wanted an environment where I can share my insane thoughts. Maybe my reflections are worth something, maybe I'll even influence someone. That'd be amazing. Shit, I used the word amazing; I keep getting more cliché. Seriously though, what if I helped just one person, or changed one person's life. I'd feel special, just to know that I made someone else feel happiness or wisdom. Who doesn't think they're special though? Everyone thinks they are destined to be something great. Created to change lives, fate intertwines itself in every breath that we take. 

So here's my chance to prove myself. I'm a high schooler, and I'm afraid of existence. I run after love, and I make mistakes. I wish to be on stage, to hear people laugh, but I sit back and hope that confidence will come to me. I want to express my own feelings and witness people feel loved, but my self-assurance dwindles. All these setbacks were in my way. Today, those set backs are pushed aside. Today, I start inviting the world to partake in my thoughts. This life is too precious to let go by without sharing these fated moments with others. 


Enjoy every moment, and smile you goof 


by CL



Why not?



Comments