Soul Made

Soul Made
by CL

Stop once or twice to admire the blue
But for the most just swimming into few
Have you ever felt your heart bump
One beat after the other
Time ticking heart tripping
You stop your heart don't stop mine
Friends like them just tricking my rhyme
Smiles that can't be controlled
Now that's why I've been patrolled
If time don't stop when I'm around
Then you've best start searching the ground
The plan is still written in stone
Just find the gravel and you'll be gold
I got soul mates all around
But I've got sixty more
Years grown
How am I gonna fit em all in my heaven
God help me I wish I was still eleven
Back when time was simple
I wouldn't need to rhyme to make it nimble
My eyes are shut but my fingers move
Am I hitting the right keys
Does He approve
Who even is HE
Show me
I want to see
Where's your plan taking me
Friends I see
Reading my poetry
But my poems still going
Oh my life is just barely glowing
Not sure what I'm spitting
Got one eye open the other one sitting
Friends for soul made
For I'm aboutta fade

Comments