Priceless

I really just want to talk to you. Not over the phone, no. That always turns into "How are you? Tell me about your day." These are the limits distance puts on us. And that's okay, it's very okay. We are lucky enough to be able to call eachother. But, it also breaks my heart. I want to talk to you like we do in the car or when we wake up in the morning. I want to talk to you through little glances and soft touches. I want to talk to you through silences, through reading your deep green eyes. Holding you on the couch, hearing your voice from the other room, watching you dance with your friends, listening to you breath, staying by your side, feeding you as you drive, hugging your family every morning, wrapping you in my arms and feeling your heartbeat as we dream each night. I want the simplicity and pricelessness of your presence, is that too much to ask?

Comments